Monday, April 4, 2011

exhausted

Today was my first day back since January, and I only went one day in January. The day went really well with my kids, and I am so thankful I still have my long term sub. She is doing most of the teaching, and I'm pulling small groups. This way if I miss due to having a bad day or needing to go to the doctor, they will get the instruction from her they are used to. After school I had another treatment, which always wipes me out. This time was even worse than usual, because they doubled the benadryl they normally give me, so the drive home was tricky. I'm home now, tired from the day, and even more exhausted from my treatment. I did my weigh in this morning, and gained. :( I shouldn't be too upset about it, since I did pretty much what I wanted Thursday-Sunday of last week, including ElChico's, Cheesecake Factory, Starbucks, and other junk. I'm back on track this week, and looking forward to losing what I've already regained. I could be really bummed about it, but I'm trying to just get over it so I can move on. Hoping for a good week at school, and a good week staying on point with weight watchers. Photobucket

3 comments:

Sukrati Johri said...

To get any help directly for BT Password call us on this number or visit us at http://www.customercarenumber.co.uk/bt-com-change-password-reset-help/.

Sukrati Johri said...

Hello, Your Blog is great. If you need any help in website designing please visit us at http://anomla.com/website_design_company.html.

Sukrati Johri said...

Hi Friend! Amazing Blog. If you want any help in website development feel free to visit us at http://anomla.com/website_development_company.html.