Saturday, April 9, 2011

5K

I've decided to do a 5K on May 22nd with my best friend's mom. It's a weight watcher's 5K, and I'm really excited. I just called a family member to tell them about it, and they laughed at me. Yep, nice family support there. Not sure I want them at the finish line cheering me on any longer. I'll be training until the day of, and then I'll go and do the best I can. I ordered a personalized shirt, with my inspiraton on the back. It says "To play chase with my future children". I wish I would have waited a few minutes longer until after the phone call. I would have made it say "To prove my ____ wrong!" Yep, I'm mad. Photobucket

3 comments:

Jennifer said...

You can do it! I know you can. Good luck with the training!

Lollipops & Pig Tails said...

Don't listen to them, you can do it!!

Couch to 5K will help you get there.

Good luck!!!

Sukrati Johri said...

Hi Friend! Amazing Blog. If you want any help in website development feel free to visit us at http://anomla.com/website_development_company.html.