Saturday, July 31, 2010

hits you like a ton of bricks...

Today I upgraded my phone to a new i-phone. Not the newest, but newer than the one I had. I had to manually transfer all of my contacts over for some reason. When I got to Russell's mom's name, it hit me like a ton of bricks. What do I do? Delete her numbers? Add them to my new phone? Deleting them makes the most sense, I mean, there's nobody there to answer, but that broke my heart to think about, so I added the numbers to my new phone. That's probably ridiculous, but I couldn't just delete them. She's still on the answering machine at home, and I want to record her voice for our future kids to hear. Makes me miss her, and makes it all rush back that she's really gone. I hope this gets easier with time, but we still have our first real holidays to go through without her, so I'm sure it will get worse before it gets better.

Photobucket

No comments: