Tuesday, August 3, 2010

I should have taken a picture...

I'm back in my classroom, and I should have taken a picture of my classroom when I walked in! All of the desks were stacked in the middle, boxes everywhere, and BUGS!! EEEEKKK!! That was yesterday afternoon. When I walked in, the room was at a steamy 89 degrees. Nice. Luckily, it was down to a cool 78 by the time Russell came to help at 5:30. I went back today, got there earlier, and it was only 79 when I walked in, and I was able to keep it cool all day. Fabric is on the bulletin boards, borders up, furniture arranged, computers set up, boxes unpacked, cabinets sorted, greenery arranged, and lots of other stuff. Sadly, there is lots more to do, but I'm not going tomorrow. Nope, the doctor ordered me to swim more and drink more water, so I'm swimming tomorrow. : ) I figured two good days in my room earned me a day by the pool.
Next week we have training on Thursday and Friday, and then we are driving to Louisiana and back on Saturday to see our boys. Yep, LONG day, but well worth it to see the boys.
The next week we have 3 days of training, meet your teacher night, and then school starts the following Monday. It will be a great year, I'm sure of it! :)

Photobucket

No comments: