Thursday, March 19, 2009

March Madness!!!

March Madness is here!! To be honest, I was never a basketball fan prior to watching the kids play. Kennie and Sarah are amazing little players, and De'Von just plays because he enjoys it and likes to be part of a team. Last year Russell and I participated in the fantasy March Madness fun at his work. Basically you have to pick who you think will win all 63 games. I had no clue who to pick, and I knew all the guys that were participating were putting a ton of thought into it. So, I picked teams with an X, Z, V, W, Y, or Q in their name. I then picked Duke to go all the way to the end. This method took me pretty far to the end. Duke didn't go all the way to the end, but they did do pretty well. So, we are playing again this year. I took a different approach this year, but kind of the same thing. I knew all the males were going to put a ton of thought into it, so I just went with which name I liked best. This is what I do at the horse races, and that never turns out well for me, so I'm not too hopeful. I just don't want to finish last, girls can have an opinion in the March Madness fun too, even if it's an uneducated opinion! :)

Photobucket

No comments: