Saturday, February 14, 2009

Valentine's Day

Today has been a great day! We had two basketball games, won once and lost once. The first game wasn't so great, and we lost. The good thing was that De'Von's teacher and another fifth grade teacher from his school came to see his game. I am very thankful they came to support him, and I know it means alot to him. This is the type of thing a kid like him needs from his teacher. We won our second game, so that was good.

We planned to go to a movie tonight at Movie Tavern, but I have a migraine, so we are enjoying a relaxing night at home. Luckily, this is what we enjoy more than anything, just an evening together at the house. Russell sent me two dozen roses to work on Thursday and got me a new pink and silver blackberry phone for Valentine's Day. I just ordered him his favorite brownies from his favorite bakery. He's not much of a Vday kind of guy, so I figured that was enough. The boys had to get stuff for their girlfriends this year. I have now realized how annoying I must have been to Russell as a teenage girl. Thank you, Lord, for still guiding his heart to love me enough to marry me. Teenagers, boys or girls, can be so crazy in love.

Photobucket

No comments: