Wednesday, January 16, 2008

my husband :)

I have an amazing husband. We had a goal this week to NOT eat out until Friday night. For us, this is HUGE. Not eating out for breakfast, lunch, or dinner Sunday - Friday is seemingly impossible. We typically eat out atleast one meal a day. It's just the easiest thing for us to do. I currently can't cook (due to the seizures, can't be around the oven/stove), and I don't enjoy cooking. When we came up with this grande idea on Saturday night I figured we would never stick with it, but we have!!! Russell has cooked every meal since Sunday morning. On Sunday morning I woke up to muffins he made for me and he has cooked each meal since then. He just finished cooking and cleaning up dinner and now he's making brownies! Isn't that sweet?? So, we will see how tomorrow goes, hopefully we can stick with our goal and not eat out until Friday night. Have a blessed day!!!

1 comment:

Jennifer said...

I'm so glad I found your blog! I'm sorry to hear about the seizures, but I'm so glad they've given you a diagnosis. One of the most frustrating things in the world is knowing that something is wrong with you and no one being able to figure it out! I'll be praying for complete healing!