Tuesday, January 15, 2008

Let the drama begin...

I guess the title of the blog....they call me the queen of drama...is appropriate. I'm home from work with pink eye, in both eyes. While Russell was getting ready for work this morning I heard a loud noise following by lots of yelling and inappropriate words. He had kicked the bed. We think his foot is broken where his foot and little toe connect. He is currently hobbling around the house waiting for his doctor's appointment. Our precious dog, Maggie, ate half a vanilla candle yesterday. She is probably full of wax, but we will NOT take her to the puppy ER again.
Having pink eye has been horrible. When I woke up yesterday morning I announced to Russell I thought I was getting pink eye. He quickly told me I wasn't, my eye looked fine, and that I was probably sleepy. Well, as the day went on my eye got redder and the grossness started. So, I made him take me to the clinic and alas, I have pink eye!! This morning I woke up with gunk in BOTH eyes, now it's in BOTH eyes!! I couldn't see anything.
I was recently diagnosed with partial complex seizures. This is a condition the doctor thinks I've had since I was a child. I've been called clumsy all my life. Instead of being clumsy, the doctor thinks maybe I've just been having small seizures and collapsing. Oh, the things you find out when you turn 25!! When I've fallen and gotten hurt people called me dramatic, guess I wasn't so dramatic after all!!

UPDATE:
Russell's foot isn't broken, thank goodness, it's just jammed.

No comments: