Saturday, September 25, 2010

always, sometimes, never

I always....
-fall asleep on my left side first thing at night, even though I try other ways, the left side is how I end up falling asleep.
-start each day off with a diet coke.
-want a blanket on me if I'm in bed or on the couch, so we keep the house pretty cool/cold.
-cheer for the Dallas Cowboys, no matter who they are playing or if they are losing terribly.
-rub my feet together right before falling asleep.
-have trouble laughing and walking at the same time (strange, I know).
-look forward to fall because I love the cooler weather, football, chili for dinner, and the color changes!!
I sometimes....
-have my diet coke in the form of a fountain drink in the morning (that's how I prefer it)
-walk the dog, but usually let Russell do the honors
- only snooze for 30 minutes, but usually longer
- stay up past 9:30 on a school night, but not usually
- like to have pickles with my grilled cheese from Sonic (yum!)
I never...
-walk the dog alone at night
-clean for the fun of it
-remember to buy stamps at the store
-stay up late on a school night
-wear shoes around the house
-pass up the opportunity to record/watch a new murder mystery/cop documentary


Photobucket

No comments: