Saturday, August 14, 2010

classroom photos...

Today Russell and I went and worked in my classroom. It's not ready, but it's getting there. We (er, Russell) hung my alphabet, made my tree, and got lots of other stuff done. I have pictures, but they were taken with my phone. I can't find my camera cord, so these pictures aren't the best. I LOVE my alphabet. We had a hard time finding things for a few letters. For N we put an animal and an arrow to the nose. For V we used velcro, and a copy of one of my X-rays for the X.










All of the colorful paper on the bulletin board is for students to put their favorite completed assignment. Looks so colorful. :) I'm excited to meet kids on Thursday!!


Photobucket

1 comment:

katy said...

that looks awesome! You're such a great teacher, Blaire!