Wednesday, December 17, 2008

Yesterday...

Yesterday was an interesting day. Let me start by saying we have some great news!! My mother in law, Penny, is home until the 29th!! They weren't planning to send her home until Friday, but she was doing so well they sent her home YESTERDAY!!! WHAT GREAT NEWS!!! There are a ton of strings attached to make sure she will be healthy and safe, but I'm sure every rule will be followed strictly. We are very happy to have her home for Christmas. :)
I wrecked my car yesterday, ran into a pole. It was very sad. I'm honestly not sure what happened. I ended up backing into a pole at the house. I don't know if I hit slick spot or had a seizure, which is very scary and upsetting. The new doctor I'm going to isn't even sure I'm having seizures, so I'm still driving. It's all unsettling. The car doesn't look "too" bad. It will have to be fixed. As my mom says, I wasn't the only one in the area yesterday upset about a wrecked car. With the icy roads, I'm sure there were more people. When I first got to my car yesterday I had a flat tire, I should have known to stay home at that point!!
Only three more days of school until the break!!! I can't wait!!!

No comments: