Tuesday, November 18, 2008

Arkansas pictures...

These are a few of the things I will miss from Arkansas.


This is the cabin we stay in...it's HUGE and gorgeous! I think 60 people can stay in it, but we usually only take about 10-15 people. My entire family goes - my grandparents, uncle, brother and his family, sister-in-laws family, my mom and stepdad, AND my dad and stepmom. That last part is crazy huh?? While we are in Arkansas everyone likes to curl up and read a good book. If you can't find someone, they are probably snuggled by the fire reading. Young and old will read in Arkansas. I think I'll make Russell start a fire in our fire place next week so I can pretend.















If you can't find me on the front porch of the cabin, I'm usually out on the four wheeler. The area around the cabin is HUGE! This place usually takes in thousands of kids for summer camp each year, so they have a ton of land. I love to just get on the four wheeler and go.










This is our Arkansas buffolo friend, Bufford. I always take a picture of him for my kids, so they can see that he is always doing the same thing while we are there, just laying around. What a life!



I'll miss fishing with grandpa. :( He isn't going this year either, but I'll still miss it. I don't think any of us has caught anything up there. I usually just go and watch everyone fish, and throw rocks in the water, maybe that's why we can't catch anything...
We will miss out on some game time!! Not only do we play lots of football in the cabin, there is always a game of cards, Candy Land, dominoes, or something else going on in the house. (Carson promises to wear more clothes this year!)



I'll miss this cute boys!! It's amazing how much they've grown in just one year. :(
I'll miss coming back all relaxed and rejuvinated. This was the day we left last year. Although I had taken a hard fall off of a horse on the side of a mountain the day before, I was still pretty rejuvinated, and sore!




I know staying home from Arkansas is the best choice, but I'll be envious while they are gone!!



This is one thing I won't miss----THE HORSES!! Sure, they look nice, but it's painful when you fall off. :(

This is where we stay http://www.shepherdoftheozarks.com/

No comments: