Friday, May 2, 2008

Tagged!!!!

I've been tagged by Kara. So, here you go!! :)

4 jobs I have had in my life:
1. day care "teacher" (Apple Valley, Sloan School, and the Lutheran Church in Huntsville)
2. secretary at the probation office in Huntsville - LOVED IT!! Mostly because I was able to keep up with all the people that were in trouble and in jail. It was great!!!
3. second grade teacher - for 2 years...I always thought second grade was my "calling", but now I'm not so sure.
4. fourth grade teacher - 1 year...LOVE IT!! My kids are older, have a little more attitude, but they are incredibly young people!!!!!
4 movies I have watched more than once:
1. A Walk in the Clouds - the only not "R" rated move Russell and I could go see when we were first dating (in 8th grade!)
2. Meet the Parents - we love that movie
3. Shrek - my nephew's favorite movie when he was younger, so we watched it EVERY time we were with him
4. Grease - that movie just makes me HAPPY!
4 Places I have lived:
1. Irving, Texas
2. Huntsville, Texas
THAT'S IT!!! WOW!!!!!!!!!
4 TV shows I watch:
1. DEA!!! Love that show. Since it's what my brother does, it makes me admire him even more.
2. Grey's Anatomy
3. Big Brother
4. Biggest Loser
4 Places I have been:
1. Las Vegas
2. Canada
3. Washington D.C.
4. New York
4 of my favorite foods:
1. Chips and salsa
2. Mac and cheese
3. My mom's vegetable soup
4. Nachos
4 Places I would like to visit:
1. Hawaii
2. California
3. Austrailia
4. Arkansas (my favorite place to go!)
4 Things I am looking forward to in the coming year
1. seeing how my kids did on the TAKS tests
2. seeing my nephew start first grade!!
3. meeting my new students
4. Christmas vacation in Vegas with the Reagans
4 Bloggers I am tagging
1. Kasey
2. Katy (yes, I know, Kara tagged you already, but oh well!)
3. Mandy
4. Jennifer

No comments: