Saturday, March 22, 2008

Easter!!!


So, tomorrow is Easter. I used to love Easter time as a little girl. I always got several Easter dresses and got to pick just the right one on Easter morning. This was mostly because my mom would get me one, my step mom would get one, and my grandmother would make one. So, on the day of I would have several choices. :) I loved hunting Easter eggs, and being the youngest grandchild, I forced the family to hunt eggs until I was about 15!!

Now that we have a niece and nephews, Easter takes on a new meaning. Last year I did Easter baskets for Kennie and Sarah, and that can be pricey!!! They have been begging us to go to build-a-bear, so I decided we would do that instead of Easter baskets this year. Yesterday we went along with Kasey, Lee, and baby Jameson to go see the Easter bunny, and then we went off to build-a-bear. The kids had a great time! I don't have any pictures of their bears, it was slightly stressful. I did get pictures of the kids with the Easter bunny though. Have a happy Easter! :)


Amazing new parents, Kasey and Lee, trying to wake baby Jameson up so he could meet the Easter bunny!!


Baby Jameson, waving off the paparazzi...

He finally decided to pose with the bunny for me.




Sweet Sarah, waiting to see the Easter bunny...




Although he didn't want to, Kennie finally agreed to have his picture made with the Easter bunny. Sarah was just as happy as could be. :)

1 comment:

Lee, Kasey, and Jameson said...

Such sweet babies!!

I love you so much, thank you for helping me through this rough time!

I'm excited to go back with you tomorrow... even though I'm not so excited to be back at school! :)