Sunday, February 17, 2008

trying to catch a break...

So, we had the new dog problem that cost us some money, and then we found out that we owe a TON of money for taxes. Can we catch a break?? We were told (adamently!) that we wouldn't owe this year since we bought a house last year. To say the least, I was very upset about it. Since stress adds to the seizures, it's been a rough weekend. The doctor changed my medicine for the seizures last week. The new medicine is helping the seizures (maybe?) but it tears my stomach up. So, it's been a rough couple of days. I keep praying we will catch a (financial) break but we don't. I guess we'll just keep praying.
In other news, after we took Lucy back to her owner, Maggie cried all night, she was so incredibly depressed. I want to get her a companion to play with during the day but we have to be sure it's the right one, and it has to be healthy!!! So, we will see how this plays out.

No comments: