Monday, January 21, 2008

K and L


Looking for a Kasey and Lee update? I just talked her and they are safely in Pennsylvania, on their way to Johnstown. Luckily, their car has a GPS system so they should be just fine. When I talked to her they were about 30 minutes away from their hotel. I'll let her post more details, if she wants. I've got a few crib pictures and one of the sleepy, yet very excited, parents to be. We plan on painting the nursery this weekend along with getting the house ready for the arrival of Jameson. I'll post more details as I get them and they are approved for broadcast. :)



Jameson's crib. This wall will be painted the light blue with darker blue, brown, and khaki circles.



This is Jameson's womb bear in his crib. How precious. :)


Kasey and Lee about to get on the plane at the airport.