Monday, April 21, 2008

Dr. appointment...

I don't know much. I know that it's a skin ulcer that needs to have a biopsy ASAP. However, since I took today off to join Sarah at the zoo for her field trip, I don't want to take another day off for the biopsy before the TAKS test. So, since the test is over next Wednesday, I'm going in Thursday afternoon for the biopsy. The dr. didn't feel comfortable doing it today because he felt like he might find something that would need to be removed once he got in there. Lots of things could cause skin ulcers. Things like infections, stress, and cancer are a few. The infection is pretty much eliminated because I tried the medicine used to treat it and it didn't work. I'm not overly stressed (or wasn't when this started). So, I'm a little scared. I just want to make it through this week, get my kids ready for the reading TAKS next Tuesday and math on Wednesday, and then I can worry about myself on Thursday. We will see how it goes.

No comments: