Thursday, February 14, 2008

Valentines Day

I told Russell not to get me anything for Valentines day, since we got a puppy that was going to need shots and what not. Well, the school secretary just walked in with roses!!! I'm so shocked. Russell isn't that kind of guy. If I tell him not to get me something, he typically doesn't. He believes that I'm okay with nothing if I say I'm okay with it. The other day my mom sent me a beautiful fruit basket from www.ediblearrangments.com (you should check it out!). It had strawberries, chocolate covered strawberries, pineapples shaped like stars and flowers, and grapes. It was so wonderful. Then I got a puppy. Now, I've got roses. Man, I've been spoiled rotten.
My kids brought me some "goodies" as well. I got some perfurme (hm...can't wait to wear it...), flowers, bears, candy, some really cute boxes, and other and random things.

No comments: