Tuesday, January 29, 2008

I'm a God momma!!!

Jameson is here!! He was born on Sunday evening!!! We are so happy he's here with us finally. Actually, he's not "here with us", he is still in Pennsylvania!! We can't wait for them to be back home!! My kids are currently reading about the Alamo and I'm attempting to not fall asleep. My new medicine mixture makes me so sleepy. She wants me taking 400 mgs of this new medicine twice a day, but since I can't barely stay awake after taking it just at night, I don't think I'll be taking it in the morning as well. Last time I went to the neurologist she also told me I have to wear one of the fighter pilot masks at night (not really, but a sleep apnea masks), but I don't want to. I'm sure it would help me feel more rested when I wake up in the mornings. Apparently I completely stop breathing during the night and that's why she wants me to wear it. That's kind of scary huh?? I went to the clinic last night. I have a severe sinus infection. I was thankful that was all it was!! I guess I should tend to my sheep.... :)

2 comments:

Jennifer said...

I'm so glad you like the header! I can make you one if you want me to! I was going to see if you and Kasey wanted one. I'll make some different ones and see which one you like best!

Blaire said...

That would be so sweet!! I would get a giftcard to the place of your choice...On the Border, Target, etc!! I've always wanted a cute little header. :)